Thursday, February 26, 2015

Writing: I love and hate it!

At first, I thought I was going to be a good writer but I realized it wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. There's so many rules you have to remember when writing. Furthermore, the pressure of writing a paper always gets frustrating to me. I worry whether my paper is good enough to get an A. I become so critical with myself that I couldn't concentrate and think of anything to write. However, I love the free writing part of writing because I can write everything that's on my mind without worrying about my grammar errors and my organizations. I am free to say whatever I want to say without any restrictions and worries that I might make a mistake or my ideas might not make sense. Free writing enables me to be myself and express my thoughts openly, that's why I love free writing.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your absolutely right Maviric, being a well-expressed writer is not easy. we just have to practice daily, if we have to! But go easy with yourself ;) am sure you'll be a great writer, you just have let go of that stress and trust your ideas.

    ReplyDelete