Monday, February 9, 2015

Deadlines!

My advice to anyone who struggles meeting deadlines is to accept that you have a problem with it. Then you need to figure out the solution, come up with methods to help you stay on schedule. Make a plan and calculate how much time you need to get the task done, prioritize it. If it doesn't work, seek help from friends and family. Read materials to help you understand the purpose of this goal. Having a healthy lifestyle like eating healthy, sleeping well, and with exercise helps the mind function better and make sound decisions. If all else fails, consider seeing a therapist. In some cases, people who have these problems needs professional help, which sometimes can be tremendous to eliminate the problem.

1 comment:

  1. Marivic, I like the part where you say that healthy lifestyles help the mind function better. I personally think that I should follow this advice. I tend to procrastinate a lot so maybe if I start having healthy habits it will benefit me and consequently make me get along with deadlines.

    ReplyDelete